GATE TITAN V2 Basic Module (Front Wired)
TITAN™ (drop-in mosfet) will transform your AEG into an advanced training weapon system. Gain a tactical advantage thanks to the extremely fast trigger response, with an option of adjusting the AEG for each mission with 20 functions. Give your AEG a new lease of life!
TITAN gives you the option to adjust:
- Trigger sensitivity
- Pre-cocking boost
- Fire selector mode
- Burst mode
- Rate of fire
- Low battery warning
- Battery protection
- Sniper delay
TITAN has no less than eight sensors!
Thanks to the optical sensors we have eliminated the problem of faulty switches that can occur in competitors’ drop-in mosfets. The trigger has no mechanical connections with the PCB. This eliminates mechanical stresses and provides for high reliability.
- Automatic BURST – there is no need to set burst time. You can set burst between two and 10 shots;
- Automatic PRE-COCKING – Pre-cocking is fully operational in SEMI, BURST and AUTO mode and there is no need to set pre-cocking boost manually. You can easily set the pre-cocking as high, mid or low;
- FULL CYCLE – when the precocking is off, TITAN ensures that the gearbox always makes full cycles.
You can trust TITAN because:
- Every time you pull the trigger gearbox completes the correct cycle. The gears stop exactly where they should. The gearbox works efficiently.
- It is protected against short-circuits, overheating and overloading
- It protects the battery against over-discharge
- It significantly improves battery life, rate of fire, spring life and gearbox reliability (when pre-cocking is off)
- It is compatible with the strongest AEG replicas and batteries (ready to use with LiPo 14.8V, 5000 mAh, 60C)
Why TITAN is so special?
- It has a user-friendly configuration via the Tactical Programming Card and/or GATE Control Station
- It has option to make firmware updates via the internet
- It has innovative optical sensors instead of mechanical switches that can be prone to faults
- It replicates a trigger response like in a real gun
- It replaces the cut-off lever
- It is compatible with DSG and SSG gears
- It is compatible with most v2 gearboxes (including cnc) on the market without any modification
There are no reviews yet.